Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Resignation of Executive Director


RESIGNATION OF EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR!

After much prayer, discernment, and talking with those I love and respect, I feel like it is time for me to resign as the Executive Director of PFH.  I have thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to get to know all of you on a more personal level and to listen and watch your incredible devotion to this mission.

I still plan to be very involved in the mission, but move into areas that I feel I am more gifted.  I still am willing to serve on the Board as I think we are getting much better positioned to make a difference.  I still want to serve on the Task Force.  Again, we have started some good initiatives and would like to continue in seeing those areas through.  Finally - I want to throw myself into the Health Development  Account ministry.  After spending time in Haiti and listening to the difference the HDA has made in so many people's lives, I want to make this even more available to more of our dear Haitian friends.  This ministry tool supports the hospital directly, provides health care to Haitian people who otherwise couldn't afford it, and finally but certainly not less important, it is a tool to spread the gospel.  Eventually it will be a tool to help economic development by providing micro loans.

I have told the Board that my last day to serve as Executive Director will be August 31.  I encourage all of you to look at your giftedness and skill sets, and if you are interested in the Executive Director position, please follow your heart and let the Lord lead. I would be most happy to visit with any of you who would like more information.  My e-mail address isdbrand@iowatelecom.net 

Blessings,
Denny Brand

No comments:

Post a Comment