Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thankful

This blog has very little to do with Pignon and the the teams that travel there but as I am waiting for returning teams to send  me their surveys, so I can post them,  I thought I would try and create thankfulness in your hearts. Thankful that you are not in Fargo ND.  If you are in Fargo then thankful that you and your loved ones are safe and warm and you have a snow blower!!!   This top picture is the house across the street from me at times I could not see it because it was a white out of snow and blowing snow. 
My deck stands 5 feet off the ground . 

The fense in my back yard is 6 feet tall.   

I am thankful I have a husband who runs the snow blower and I wont have to cut the grass until the 4th of July because it will be covered in snow.

Lorrie~

No comments:

Post a Comment